Monday, September 24, 2012

lunes, el veinticuatro de septiembre

Spanish I:

  • Students worked on pronouns in their bell work.
  • We reviewed the words for the 1.1 quiz on Monday, and played Jeopardy with them.
  • Students read a conversation in the book and answered questions on them, which we went over together in class.
Homework:


  • Study for 1.1 quiz on Monday, Oct 1st.
Quiz:
  • 1.1 quiz on Monday, Oct 1st.\

3rd Grade Spanish:
  • Students finished their flash cards for the greetings word, and worked on a word search and cross word puzzle.
Greetings
Hola = Hello
Adiós = Goodbye
Buenos días = Good morning
Buenas tardes = Good afternoon
Buenas noches = Good night
Gracias = Thank you
De nada = You are welcome
Por favor = Please
¿Cómo te llamas? = What is your name?
Me llamo = My name is
¿Cómo estás? = How are you?
Estoy = I am
Bien = Good/fine
Mal = Bad/not well
Así, así = So-so
¿Cuántos años tienes? = How old are you?
Tengo ____ años. = I am ____ years old.
¿Cuándo es tu cumpleaños? = When is your birthday?
Mi cumpleaños es el ____ de ____. My birthday is _______ ___.
¿Dónde vives? = Where do you live?
Vivo en… = I live in …


No comments:

Post a Comment