Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Tuesday, May 3rd

Hola estudiantes

Senora Roth will be gone all week... if you saw me in school today, you will have seen that trying to handle crutches and teach at the same time is not much fun!!

Spanish I students:
Please do not worry about missing teaching time this week. I have my student teacher Beatrice coming in this Thursday to teach you, and I will be back next week.

Do the best you can on the exercises on using 'estar' with emotions, and look for the lesson here on Thursday after Beatrice teaches it. Any work assigned will not be due until I have gone over it with you.

Spanish 7 and Spanish 8 students, we will get back to the book exercises next week. Please turn in any missing work to the appropriate bins. I will be collecting it all this Friday at 4pm to work on midterm grades.

No comments:

Post a Comment