Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Friday, April 15th

Spanish 8:
  • reviewed telling time and the verb "ir" to go
  • went over the verb "estar" = to be, and the fact that it is used to describe your location
Estar = to be
Yo estoy                            Nosotros estamos
Tú estás                             Vosotros estáis
Él/ella/usted está                 Ellos/ellas/ustedes están

Yo estoy en la clase. = I am in the class.

Ir = to go

Yo voy                         Nosotros vamos
Tú vas                          Vosotros vais
Él/Ella/Usted va           Ellos/Ellas/Ustedes van

Yo voy a la clase. = I go to the class.
Yo voy al gimnasio. = I go to the gym.

IMPORTANT: do not use a + el: a + el becomes al

Spanish I:

  • went over the review worksheet for the chapter test on Monday.
REMINDER:
Spanish I/Spanish 8 have a vocab test on Wednesday, April 21st.

No comments:

Post a Comment