Thursday, January 6, 2011

Term exams

Please look at the schedule below to see when your Term 2 exam will be. It is also posted on my Berkley website. Your Term 2 study guides will also be posted on this blog, and on my Berkley website.

Spanish 7:
The Spanish 7 Term 2 exams will depend on what section of Spanish they are in. Look at my Schedule folder to see what section you are in.

1) Spanish I - section 1:

The Term 2 exam will be on Thursday, January 20th.

2) Spanish 7 - section 2:

The Term 2 exam will be on January 14th (This section must take the final exam early because the 21st is a half flip day)

3) Spanish 7 - section 3:

The Term 2 exam will be on Thursday, January 20th

4) Spanish 7 - section 4
The Term 2 exam will be on Friday, January 21st

5) Spanish 7 - section 5
The Term 2 exam will be on Friday, January 21st

Spanish 8
All Spanish 8 Term 2 exams will be on Wednesday, January 19th.


Spanish I:
All Spanish I Term 2 exams will be on Thursday, January 20th.

Spanish I students will NOT take the Spanish 8 exam. Spanish I students will have that entire lesson (on January 19th) for studying purposes only, for their final which will be the very next day, Thursday, January

No comments:

Post a Comment